Yahoo!字典
打印

[院校討論] HKU BDS 6years

HKU BDS 6years

anyone got their offer letter ??
which hall u all applied to ?

thanks

[隱藏]
You have got  your offer already? Interviewed already?

Interviews granted in this week

Any news with the interview ? anyone receive Offer?

引用:
原帖由 annababy 於 2012-3-31 11:04 PM 發表
Interviews granted in this week
Can you tell us something about interview ? Content of interview? When they will send out the Offer?
My sis still waiting for interview invitation ,

回覆 5# lai9394 的帖子

What is your qualification? How is your academics? Are you a high school GCE/IB applicant or degree holder? Local or international applicant? You should tell me about this so that I can make some interpretation for you.

This is what the faculty said:
1. ''Thank you for your enquiry. The Faculty Admissions Committee is reviewing non-JUPAS applications received in the main round admissions exercise, and will soon make decisions on offer of admission. We are planning to complete the screening and selection of candidates in May. You can check your application status online from May onwards.''
2. "The Faculty Admissions Committee normally would not make offer to non-JUPAS candidates without interview."

That means, they would start give out offers in May

引用:
原帖由 annababy 於 2012-4-20 03:54 PM 發表
What is your qualification? How is your academics? Are you a high school GCE/IB applicant or degree holder? Local or international applicant? You should tell me about this so that I can make some inte ...
Not me but my sis who is studying GCE AL in WIS. Her predicted grade is A*AA.
She heard that interview already started on 16/4 but she is still waiting .
Anyone receive Offer or finished interview?

BTW ,she got 8A* in her GCSE and IELTS 8

You have to tell me whether she is apply as a local applicant(HK permanent resident) or an international applicant. Since the criteria is so different. Interview call must be granted before the interview about 3-4 weeks. If she is a local applicant (tuition fee HK$42,100)and does not receive anything till now, she is very probably (99%)rejected and the application status would change to unsuccessful at early May. If she is an international applicant, she may have little chance(5%) to have a waiting list interview in July.

To conclude, if she did not get an interview till now, you should better tell her to make another plan.

She is local student, Are you sure interview already carried out? Group or ind ? How many interviewers? what sort of  the questions?

Sure, I have asked the office lady of the Faculty of Dentistry Miss Joyce Chan, she said that interview calls have been sent out already in late March and early April, the interview is carried out in last week and end already. The admission committee is reviewing the application of the applicant and would soon give out offers in early May, that means next week. She said that the Faculty normally would not admit any applicant who do not have interview. That means the candidate who do not receive an interview in main round (April) are very sure to be rejected in the first week of May. Even for interviewed candidate, their chance for admission is also not 100%, but about 60-70%. The interview is individual and they ask simple questions like tell me about yourself.  Normally the GCE AL candidate who can enter dentistry must have 3A* or above. There are even few 5A* candidates. And there are many life science degree holders like me to apply dentistry for second degree. It is very competitive to enter dentistry in HK (even more competitive than medicine because medicine contains much more places)

Thanks,did you finish the interview?

Is it 5 yrs or 6 yrs course for GCE AL 2012 entry?

It is better for you to ask all these questions after being granted an interview, if you did not get an interview, whether 5 yrs or 6 yrs is not related to you......

重要聲明:小卒資訊論壇 是一個公開的學術交流及分享平台。 論壇內所有檔案及內容 都只可作學術交流之用,絕不能用商業用途。 所有會員均須對自己所發表的言論而引起的法律責任負責(包括上傳檔案或連結), 本壇並不擔保該等資料之準確性及可靠性,且概不會就因有關資料之任何不確或遺漏而引致之任何損失或 損害承擔任何責任(不論是否與侵權行為、訂立契約或其他方面有關 ) 。