本區搜索:
Yahoo!字典
打印

EAS - Enquiries about follow-up interview (for final screening)

EAS - Enquiries about follow-up interview (for final screening)

As from the invitation letter, "Please note that some applicants may be invited to attend a second-round interview by the programme they have chosen. These applicants will be notified by the Faculty concerned."

Does anyone know when the programme will inform the candidates if they need a second-round Interview?
Also, if anyone is informed of such an arrangement (probably not so early, today's just the interview day XD), please leave the time that you were informed, the programme you apply and the date of the second-round interview if you don't mind. Thanks a lot!

CLARIFICATIONS:
What I mean by the second-round interview is one that is a follow-upinterview of the first round. They should be of the same programme,e.g. Medicine (but not an interview for another programme or a generalinterview followed by a specific interview). If the candidates gotexcellent result in both CE and interview, they'll be given an offer.In some cases, the interviewers may consider choosing some from a smallnumber of candidates. So, they may want to interview those candidatesagain. This is the sound-round interview that I wanna ask about...

[ 本帖最後由 gnuy 於 2008-2-24 11:13 PM 編輯 ]

[隱藏]

回覆 #1 gnuy 的帖子

For your information, we should already be informed of the exact time and venue of the 2nd round interview.
Take my case as instance, I applied the BBA(IBGM) programme which will require a faculty-based interview, so a mail was sent to you
to confirm your availability and after you said you will join, you will receive a confirmation letter
The interview for the business programmes should be on the 29th of February, around 4:00 to 6:00 pm

引用:
原帖由 dw42 於 2008-2-23 06:17 PM 發表
The interview for the business programmes should be on the 29th of February, around 4:00 to 6:00 pm
My interview will be on 26th February, 4:30-5:30.
Some are on 28th February...maybe 25-29 i think

Thanks for all your information..

hmm...sorry for any ambiguity. What I mean by the second-round interview is one that is a follow-up interview of the first round. They should be of the same programme, e.g. Medicine (but not an interview for another programme or a general interview followed by a specific interview). If the candidates got excellent result in both CE and interview, they'll be given an offer. In some cases, the interviewers may consider choosing some from a small number of candidates. So, they may want to interview those candidates again. This is the second-round interview that I wanna ask about...

Excuse me, dw42 and alexchung28, is your interview a second-round (follow-up) interview of one that you've taken already or is it another interview for another progamme/specific interview only?

[ 本帖最後由 gnuy 於 2008-2-23 08:15 PM 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 gnuy 於 2008-2-23 07:56 PM 發表

hmm...sorry for any ambiguity. What I mean by the second-round interview is one that is a follow-up interview of the first round. They should be of the same p ...
they should not be follow-up interview as we received before today's interview...

我諗hku所講既second-round interview, 意思係指general interview之後既一個specific programme interview吧....
據我所知, 應該唔會有2個specific interviews for the same programme的....

alex, but you applying for LLB, isn't it
i think LLB do not need second round interview

引用:
原帖由 gnuy 於 2008-2-23 07:56 PM 發表

hmm...sorry for any ambiguity. What I mean by the second-round interview is one that is a follow-up interview of the first round. They should be of the same p ...
no..my general interview is LLB...my second-round interview is BBA(law)

引用:
原帖由 August738 於 2008-2-24 01:35 PM 發表
alex, but you applying for LLB, isn't it
i think LLB do not need second round interview
my second-round is BBA law ar

There do exist follow-up interviews for some programmes..
Actually, I'm applying for Medicine and I heard from some current EAS Medic students that they had a follow-up interview after having the 1st one for Medicine.

that means totally we may have three interviews in HKU??
if yes, then when will we receive notification after having the 1st faculty based interview ar?

引用:
原帖由 dw42 於 2008-2-23 06:17 PM 發表
For your information, we should already be informed of the exact time and venue of the 2nd round interview.
Take my case as instance, I applied the BBA(IBGM) programme which will require a facul ...
你諗住著校服定suit去interview呀
因為我個時間係4:30-5:30...仲要15min prior去到
3:40pm 放學...= =
點算呀....

引用:
原帖由 alexchung28 於 2008-2-24 11:20 PM 發表

你諗住著校服定suit去interview呀
因為我個時間係4:30-5:30...仲要15min prior去到
3:40pm 放學...= =
點算呀....
你去到HKU那邊都要個多小時,計落你最遲3點都要出發
上得一堂左右好似冇咩意思咁.....
我同你情況差唔多,而家諗緊好唔好成個下午都唔返...

不如請成日病假...
(my sch 不用醫生紙的, 雖然咁多年來只是請過半日假....)
Cogito, ergo sum

耳中常聞逆耳之言,心中常有拂心之事,纔是進德修行的砥石。
若言言悅耳,事事快心,便把此生埋在鴆毒中矣。
<<菜根譚>>

引用:
原帖由 dw42 於 2008-2-24 11:26 PM 發表

你去到HKU那邊都要個多小時,計落你最遲3點都要出發
上得一堂左右好似冇咩意思咁.....
我同你情況差唔多,而家諗緊好唔好成個下午都唔返...
我請成日假喎

重要聲明:小卒資訊論壇 是一個公開的學術交流及分享平台。 論壇內所有檔案及內容 都只可作學術交流之用,絕不能用商業用途。 所有會員均須對自己所發表的言論而引起的法律責任負責(包括上傳檔案或連結), 本壇並不擔保該等資料之準確性及可靠性,且概不會就因有關資料之任何不確或遺漏而引致之任何損失或 損害承擔任何責任(不論是否與侵權行為、訂立契約或其他方面有關 ) 。