Board logo

¼ÐÃD: English Writing¦¨¤é¥Î¿ùInversion¡HEng Paper 2 ­^¤å­Ë¸Ë¥yµ§°O [¥´¦L¥»­¶]

§@ªÌ: Gunfm1939    ®É¶¡: 2020-6-28 07:27 AM     ¼ÐÃD: English Writing¦¨¤é¥Î¿ùInversion¡HEng Paper 2 ­^¤å­Ë¸Ë¥yµ§°O

DSE English Writing ¼g§@ Paper 2¦nÁ¿¨D¤j®aûHsentence structure­n¦³ÅܤơA¬Û«H¤j®a­^¤å§@¤å³£·|·Q¥Î¨ìInversion¬[°Õ¡A¤µ¤é´N¤À¨É¤U¦UºØInversion¬J¥Îªk°Õ¡A¥H¨Ò¤l»²§U¡A»´ÃP©ö©ú©O­ÓËÝ°ªÃø«×ûHgrammar¡C

¡X¡X¡X¡X¡V

1. ¦ì¸m°Æµü¡G±N¤@¦ê«ü¥Ü¦ì¸m/¤è¦V¬Jphrase·h¨ì«e­±

±`¥Î¦rµü¡Gabove, against, behind, beside, under, on, in¡K

¥Îªk¡G¦a¤è + (verb) + (noun)

Standing under the tree is Tom. (Tom is standing under the tree.)
Outside the classroom stood thirty students. (Thirty students stood outside the classroom.)
2. °Êµü¡G±Nactive voiceÂରing¡Bpassive voice°ÊµüÂରpast participle¦A©ñ¦b«e­±

¥Îªk¡G Present/Past participle phrase + (be) + ¡K

Following is a list of possible solutions. (A list of possible solutions follow.)
Included in the file are two sheets of paper. (Two sheets of paper are included in the file.)
3. ¤ñ¸û°Æµü¡Gª½±µ±N¾ã¦ê¤ñ¸ûphrase·h¨ì«e­±

¥Îªk¡G ¤ñ¸û°Æµü + (verb) + ¡K

Even more annoying/ Most annoying is Tom¡¦s constant noise. (Tom¡¦s constant noise is even more annoying/ the most annoying.)
¥Îªk¡G °²¦p¨â¥y¦³¨Ã¦CÃö«Y¡A¥i¥H¦b²Ä¤G¥y¨Ï¥Îinversion¡G ¡K. , (¤ñ¸û°Æµü) + (do)/(will) + (noun) + (verb)

The more we thought about the plan, the less did we like it.
¥Îªk¡G did«á°Êµü­n¸ò²{¦b¦¡!

The more we thought about the plan, the less we liked it.
4. Âà§éÃö«Y¡G§Q¥Îas / though¨Ã§â§Î®eµüµü«e¸m

¥Îªk¡G (Adj.) + as / though + (noun) + (verb) + ¡K

Difficult as their tasks were, they completed them quickly. (Although their tasks were difficult, they completed them quickly.)

5. °²³]Ãö«Y¡G±N­ì¥»if«ábe/has/should«e¸m

¥Îªk¡G (be)/(had) + (pronoun) + (verb) + ¡K

Were I to get the job, I would do my utmost. (If I were to get the job, I would do my utmost.)
Had they told the teacher, we would be punished severely. (If they had told the teacher, we would be punished severely.)
¥Îªk¡G Should + (pronoun) + (verb) + ¡K

Should you need any further information, please feel free to contact me. (If you should need any further information, please feel free to contact me.)
6. ­t­±°Æµü¡GInversion¥i¥H¥Î¾¤±j½Õ­t­±·N«ä¡A±NNot¦r«áªº¤@¦êphrase«e¸m
¥Îªk¡G Not: Not until, Not since¡K
¥Îªk¡G Not + phrase + did/has/will¡K + (noun) + (verb) + ¡K

Not until we finished our work did we go to play. (It was not until we finished out work that we went to play.)
Not a penny did Tom give the beggar. (Tom did not give the beggar a penny.)
¥Îªk¡G No: ¦p¦³±a­t­±·N«äªºany¡A°O±oÂà°µNo

On no account could you take away the book. (You could on no account take away the book.)
Under no circumstances must you tell the secret. (You must not tell the secret under any circumstances.)
¥Îªk¡G ±`¥Îphrase¦³on no account, under no circumstances, nowhere, at no time¡K

Only: Only by this way, only when, only if, only after¡K
Only after you had finished your work could you leave. (You could only leave after you finished your work.)
7. µ{«×°Æµü¡G¤@啲Åã¥Ü¡u¤Ö¡v¡B¡u§C¡v¬J°Æµü¥ç³£¥i¥H¥ÎInversion, ¥Îªk«Y±N°Æµü©ñ¨ì³Ì«e­±
¥Îªk¡G °Æµü + has/did + (pronoun) + (verb)¡K

Little did we know that Tom has finished the work. (We did NOT know that Tom has finished the work.)
Hardly had we started studying when the teacher came. (We had hardly started studying when the teacher came.)
¯d·NÃö©óÀW²v¬J°Æµü(hardly, scarcely, barely)«á­±³q±`±µwhen/before¡A±`¥Î¬J°Æµü¦³¨Ò¦pLittle, seldom, hardly, scarcely, barely¡K

¥Îªk¡G So¡Kthat/suck: ¥Î¨Ó±j½Õ¤@­Ó§Î®eµü
¥Îªk¡G So + (adj.) + (be) + (noun) + that + ¡K

So annoying was Tom¡¦s noise that we could not concentrate. (Tom¡¦s noise was so annoying that we could not concentrate.)
¥Îªk¡G Such + (be) + (noun) + that + ¡K

Such is the danger of fire fighters that they are highly respected.
8. ®É¶¡: ²³æª½±µ¡A±N®É¶¡·h¨ì«e­±
¥Îªk¡G (®É¶¡) + (verb) + ¡K

Last year saw many conflicts between the US and North Korea. (We saw many conflicts between the US and North Korea last year.)
Recent months have seen controversy regarding the government¡¦s spending on education.
¤U­±¦³§ó¦h³sµ²Á¿InversionûH¸Ô²Ó¥Îªk!
https://www.wallstreet.edu.hk/we ... inversion%E4%B8%8B/

https://ffclassroom.com/dse-eng-inversion/

Åwªï¥úÁ{ ¤p¨ò¸ê°T½×¾Â (http://www.lsforum.net/board/) Powered by Discuz! 6.0.0