雖然只剩17日, 但我依然會咬緊牙關, 絕不鬆懈, 盡左力就心安理得!
亦都希望各位同窗好好運用餘下既時間, 考入大學!

最後, 贈大家一首 給十年後的我
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzsfglkTKcs
堅持自己既理想, 讓自己無悔。

大家努力

[ 本帖最後由 ts02895853 於 2012-3-11 06:53 PM 編輯 ]

A reply here

# 97: Sorry for my late reply. As for English Language, I think an overall score of around 50% is okay for a D Grade and 55% is already stable; however, you're advised to attempt Part B2 of BOTH Papers I & III lest the total marks be discounted.

Papers I & III: 5x% for both Part A and Part B2 [ If the whole paper is considered to be very difficult, over 45% is also possible (this is particularly the case for such literary texts as The Call of the Wild which appeared in the mock DSE Paper I). ]

N.B: Those who attempt Part B1 can obtain only around two-thirds of the total score at best. In other words, the passing score of Part B1 is abnormally high (maybe 6x%).   

Papers II & IV: I reckon 5x% is normally OK.

#98~104: I can't agree more with you, pic5starstar - 7x% is really high and 8x% is ultra ( i.e. close to an impossible mission ). There is, however, a moot point that 50% could obtain an A. To my knowledge, this score could obtain a D Grade at best some years ago, with the mean score being 29.X (at least 27) over 60 (the only exception was 2003 when the mean score was as high as 70%).

[隱藏]
坦白,我也有同感
考試,SBA都是合格邊緣,不合格亦已常事
我也很怕TT

中文驚綜合
英文勁差

重要聲明:小卒資訊論壇 是一個公開的學術交流及分享平台。 論壇內所有檔案及內容 都只可作學術交流之用,絕不能用商業用途。 所有會員均須對自己所發表的言論而引起的法律責任負責(包括上傳檔案或連結), 本壇並不擔保該等資料之準確性及可靠性,且概不會就因有關資料之任何不確或遺漏而引致之任何損失或 損害承擔任何責任(不論是否與侵權行為、訂立契約或其他方面有關 ) 。