【只需一堂】速升你既記憶力到達常人無法想像既境界!http://lsforum.net/board/thread-244650-1-1.html

You may try P Chan and Kris Lau first
【寫文•真正•最神】 一堂無敵作文綜合課程
http://lsforum.net/board/thread-246961-1-1.html

回覆 2# Memorytron 的帖子

Aim 5

Push~~

Push~~

No Kris Lau for sure. He's a lot of plans which are unnecessary. He speaks loads of nonsense. Last time he spent like 3 hours focusing on section B2 reading DSE practice paper. If you do the paper on your own, you'll need less than half of the time. How on earth did he spend so much time then, you ask. Well thanks to his poor singing, I've learnt to appreciate my own singing. He sang stuff like 'let me go' To join ONLY ONE OF his plan, you need double the time need for other tutors because you take 2 consecutive lessons on a day. He teaches using past paper which you can do on your own.

Of course, I doubt his English standard. To judge one's English level, the accent may not be an accurate indicator but the deviation is little. I'm going to tell you that his typical Cantonese English accent doesn't give me much confidence in him, let alone his inaccurate pronunciation.

He doesn't deserve almost $700/4 lessons.
Sorry for my mum's money.
What I dislike him in particular is that when I went for his first lesson, he asked me which school I came from. Also, he doesn't teach even in his live lesson, no matter which room you sit in.

睇你咩情況。。。。
Calvin Sun 就較全面

In Kris Lau, we trust

my fd attended marc wong classes she got 5* in eng!!!!!!!!!!!

Push

報 KRIS LAU 傻的嗎

Edward Fung唔錯

我都俾aim 5/5*
啱啱開始補P Chan 佢著重教寫作+睇文技巧 每堂都有好多material 同埋一篇文/reading要你返屋企做(當然係optional) 要補P Chan要好有自主性 你要肯返去溫同作先有用 如果唔係可能要補其他講得詳細啲嘅老師 eg Calvin Sun

keneth seems ok

mia :) :) :) :) :)

重要聲明:小卒資訊論壇 是一個公開的學術交流及分享平台。 論壇內所有檔案及內容 都只可作學術交流之用,絕不能用商業用途。 所有會員均須對自己所發表的言論而引起的法律責任負責(包括上傳檔案或連結), 本壇並不擔保該等資料之準確性及可靠性,且概不會就因有關資料之任何不確或遺漏而引致之任何損失或 損害承擔任何責任(不論是否與侵權行為、訂立契約或其他方面有關 ) 。