本區搜索:
Yahoo!字典
打印

[時事新聞] are going to take points

are going to take points

ST. Xavier Sua-Filo Titans Jersey . LOUIS -- Alexander Steen scored a power-play goal with 59.4 seconds left to break a tie and Jaroslav Halak made 21 saves to lead the St. Louis Blues to a 3-2 win over the Winnipeg Jets on Tuesday night. The Blues, who won their second in a row, have recorded points in five successive games. Winnipeg has lost five of six. The Jets finish a four-game road trip with a 1-2-1 mark. The Jets beat St. Louis 4-3 in a seven-round shootout on Oct. 18 in Winnipeg. Halak improved to 7-1-1. He is 5-2 lifetime in seven starts against Winnipeg. Brenden Morrow and Alex Pietro also scored for the Blues, who improved to 5-1-1 at home. Bryan Little and Blake Wheeler tallied for the Jets. Steen scored his league-leading 11th goal off a pass from Jay Bouwmeester. Steen has goals in each of his last five games. Little tied the game 2-2 at 10:27 of the third period with a shorthanded goal. He tipped in a pass from Andrew Ladd, who finished with two assists. Pietro wristed a shot behind goalie Ondrej Pavelec at 4:16 of the final period to give the Blues a 2-1 cushion. It was Pietros second goal of the season and only his 31st in 234 games covering six seasons. The Blues jumped in front 1-0 on Morrows goal early in the first period off the rebound of a shot by Ryan Reaves. Winnipeg tied the game on the goal by Wheeler at 11:20 of the first period. The Jets broke an 0-for-26 power-play drought with the two-man advantage. Wheeler converted on a rebound of a shot by Ladd for the Jets first power-play goal in nine games. Notes: The Blues are 6-0-1 when scoring first. ... Winnipeg D Paul Postma will be sidelined up to two months with a blood clot in his leg. ... The Jets were playing in St. Louis for the first time since April 8, 1996 when the teams tied 2-2. ... Winnipeg LW Evander Kane played in his 275th. NHL game. ... The Jets have played 14 games in October, the busiest month in franchise history. Dion Lewis Jersey . "He came up to me and said, I want to train," said Toronto coach Ryan Nelsen. The 26-year-old midfielder is expected to play Saturday night when Toronto hosts D.C. United, returning to his Major League Soccer squad with mixed feelings about the Americans World Cup run -- sad that it ended when it did but proud of his teams performance. Xavier Sua-Filo Jersey . Early in the first period, Stuart pinched in from the blue line, hit Nash and was assessed a minor penalty for elbowing. Nash remained in the game for the rest of the first period, but did not return for the second. http://www.titansauthenticofficialonline.com/authentic-blaine-gabbert-jersey.html .J. - Trying to learn and absorb the new West Coast offence being installed by new offensive co-ordinator Ben McAdoo, the New York Giants wrapped their final organized team activity Thursday before a three-day mini-camp next week.We asked the Soccer Saturday pundits whether Manchester United can still win the Premier League following their latest slip-up. Jose Mourinhos men ended the weekend nine points behind leaders Chelsea after failing to beat Arsenal at Old Trafford, leaving them with just five wins from 12 this season. Sky Sports Black Friday sale Upgrade to Sky Sports now and get 12 months half price! That result also prompted Sky Bet to push their title odds out from 25/1 to 33/1, with little between favourites Manchester City, Chelsea and Liverpool at the head of the betting. Here are the Soccer Saturday pundits verdicts as to whether United are already out of the title race...Matt Le Tissier: In a word, yesJeff asked me the question on Saturday that if they had lost to Arsenal would they have been out of the title race and I said I thought they already were. Manchester United players not good enough, says Le Tiss Theyre well off the top sides in terms of the the points and quality of players. The performances that weve seen so far havent been that of title contenders.I think if you asked most Manchester United fans right now then I think theyd bite your hand off for fourth place.Paul Merson: Im not writing them offTheir odds tell you everything! I said at the start of the season it would be an achievement to make the top four and I still think theyre players short. Juan Mata puts United ahead against Arsenal However, I thought they played well at the weekend, theyd just beaten Swansea convincingly and if they play like they did against Arsenal everyy week then theyll climb the table. Harold Landry Titans Jersey. I wouldnt like to count them out just yet. Liverpool drew at Southampton and Manchester City nearly dropped points at Crystal Palace so its not as though anyone is running away with it.Charlie Nicholas: Theres five better teamsI think theyre out of the title trace. There are too many better teams than them. I dont agree with Jose Mourinho that theyre the most unlucky team in the league.Theyve not won the games theyve dominated which tells you theyre not clinical enough. Thats not luck. Jose Mourinho believes Man Utd are the league most unlucky side Theyre not strong enough up the back and for me the five sides above them are all stronger sides than them.Unless they do something in January, I cant see them challenging the title race and I think it would be a success for them to finish in the top four.Phil Thompson: Too early to dismiss UnitedNo, I dont think so for a couple of reasons, one being its Manchester United. Secondly, its too early and weve still got the January transfer window. Pep Guardiolas Man City are favourites to win the Premier League All of those top teams, the big six or seven, are going to take points off each other. Its going to be a lot more difficult for them because of the points but its certainly not impossible.Youve got to look at Chelsea v Tottenham coming up next weekend - somebody above them is going to drop points, so with how wide open it is you cant discount them at this stage.Upgrade to Sky Sports now and get 12 months half price. Hurry, offer ends December 4! Also See: How unlucky are Man Utd? Carrick the answer for Utd Mata focusing on positives Table Cheap Canadiens Jerseys Cheap Predators Jerseys Cheap Devils Jerseys Cheap Islanders Jerseys Cheap Rangers Jerseys Cheap Senators Jerseys Cheap Flyers Jerseys Cheap Penguins Jerseys Cheap Sharks Jerseys Cheap Blues Jerseys Cheap Lightning Jerseys Cheap Maple Leafs Jerseys Cheap Canucks Jerseys Cheap Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Capitals Jerseys Cheap Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

重要聲明:小卒資訊論壇 是一個公開的學術交流及分享平台。 論壇內所有檔案及內容 都只可作學術交流之用,絕不能用商業用途。 所有會員均須對自己所發表的言論而引起的法律責任負責(包括上傳檔案或連結), 本壇並不擔保該等資料之準確性及可靠性,且概不會就因有關資料之任何不確或遺漏而引致之任何損失或 損害承擔任何責任(不論是否與侵權行為、訂立契約或其他方面有關 ) 。