應該要有批判精神
所以你覺得六四係唔係要平反呢?

[ 本帖最後由 Ronald_Chui 於 2009-6-15 01:49 PM 編輯 ]

平反六四 的確能給予在天安門的悼魂 亦能還其一個公道
基於"坦克車不能輾死人"的偉大言論 在中國覆蓋、隱瞞、吹噓六四事實的情況下 平反一事實需進行 因平反六四一事根本有其歷史意義 民生意義
惟看平反六四一事是需如何進行而已

[隱藏]
應該

The question is irrelevant.  It does not matter it "should be" or not, it just will not be.  There are four reasons:

1. If it happens, it will destabilize the current establishment.  But most people (the haves) have the incentives to keep the status duo: regular people have real jobs for a change and people with connections can leverage the large labor pool to make more than a few quick bucks and become filthy rich.  The villages (the have-nots) can move and work in the city.  There is no driving force for a change.

2. there are no leaders.  The 6-4 student leaders all went to US/Europe and morphed into tycoons, making a killing on Wall Street.  Who cares about 6-4?

3. The general public, with scant information from schools (which are part of the propagation machinery of the party) do not have a deep understanding of the situation.

4. The general public is turning their attention to the economic crisis of the world, signaling a collapse of the old Western world-dominated financial system.  Who has time to worry about 6-4?

引用:
原帖由 DrEuler 於 2010-12-11 03:20 PM 發表
The question is irrelevant.  It does not matter it "should be" or not, it just will not be.  There are four reasons:

1. If it happens, it will destabilize the current establishment.  But most peop ...
@agree,
its sad, but ture
I  hope I can see that the day when I still alive

為自由而死既學生
根本冇做錯!!!
為民主係件非常值得欣賞既事

應該平反...要快d

要平反
死於無辜

要平反

如果平反可以番生班人同埋令中共認錯  咁絕對要平反  但兩件事有可能發生?

NO呀.平反之後中國政府咪要落台..到時政治局面就會好亂

好應該,,就算問我幾多次都係咁答!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

我支持平反六四
10年六四晚會我都有去@@b

應該,但好難,一定要再流血~

係一定要平反
歷史冇人可以改寫/改變

其實呢條問題仲有必要問咩....

重要聲明:小卒資訊論壇 是一個公開的學術交流及分享平台。 論壇內所有檔案及內容 都只可作學術交流之用,絕不能用商業用途。 所有會員均須對自己所發表的言論而引起的法律責任負責(包括上傳檔案或連結), 本壇並不擔保該等資料之準確性及可靠性,且概不會就因有關資料之任何不確或遺漏而引致之任何損失或 損害承擔任何責任(不論是否與侵權行為、訂立契約或其他方面有關 ) 。